In SmartPay, you are able to add additional users to access your account. In order to do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your SmartPay account and navigate to the Settings page on the top right corner of the screen
2. Select the Business settings button
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the 'Users' section, and click the 'add new user' button
4. Enter the user email, first name and last name in the respective fields. Once this is done, select the appropriate permissions for each section and click 'add user'. The new user will receive an email with a temporary password, where they can then reset and log in on their own.
5. Once this is done, you will see the new user appear in the User section, where you can review and manage permissions, including locking the user if required.