To withdraw your crypto from SmartPay into any wallet of your choice, please review the below for step-by-step instructions:
⚠️ please note that two-factor authentication(2FA) needs to be enabled in order to execute any withdrawal. Please review this article for more information on how to enable 2FA
- Within the SmartPay withdrawal screen, select the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw
- Populate the amount of crypto you would like to withdraw in the Amount field. Please note that the total amount including the transaction fee is listed below the amount field.
- Populate the wallet address you would like to send the crypto to upon withdrawal
- Enter the 2-factor authentication code provided by your third-party authentication application
- Once all details are populated, click ‘submit request’ to finish executing the withdrawal.